About Twin Lakes Golf Course Real Estate
Many of the homes located off the Twin Lakes Golf Club were built starting in the 1990s, plus several that were built in the 2000s and newer. These are large, custom-built homes built in a variety of architectural styles, including neo-eclectic with classical touches, modern ranch-style, Colonia Revival, etc.
View all Twin Lakes Golf Course Real Estate
Materials such as brick, stone, stucco and wood figure prominently in the exterior styling. Inside, you’ll find practically any amenity or upgrade you’re looking for. But the one amenity these homes all share is an uncommon one indeed: A magnificent golf-course view! Owning a home off the course means blurring the line between living and playing. It is a golfer’s dream-come-true to live at the course. What’s more, Twin Lakes Golf Course Real Estate is an excellent investment, one that is sure to appreciate with time. It’s not often that homes in this area become available. It may be a cliché, but with such a small window of opportunity, the best time to buy a house at Twin Lakes is now.
Real Estate overlooking Twin Lakes Golf Course
Houses in background at Twin Lakes Golf Course
House with pond view at Twin Lakes Golf Course
Another Twin Lakes Golf Course Home
Home alongside Hole at Twin Lakes Golf Course
About the Twin Lakes Golf Course
The Twin Lakes Golf Club is located at 3200 W 96th Street in Carmel, Indiana. This private, 18-hole golf club offers over 7,000 yards of scenic, tree-lined golf course on which to perfect your skills. Twin Lakes is a championship-caliber course built in 1965. It features cool, bluegrass greens, Winter Rye fairways as well as several recently added ponds. And with close to 50 sand bunkers, this can be a challenging course at times as well! There are 3 sets of tees boxes from which to choose. No matter where you are on the course, no matter the hole, the view looking back is every bit as alluring as the view looking forward. And this is a course that is sufficiently challenging for expert-level players, while at the same time, accessible to players from entry-level to advanced skill levels.
Twin Lakes Golf Course
- Anyone in search of the perfect game will love the club’s state of the art practice facilities, which include a driving range, 2 putting greens and 2 chipping greens, one of which is great for working on your short game, up to 40 yards.
- Expert instruction is available for those seeking to work on all facets of their game, including such fundamentals as golf stance, grip, swing, basic mechanics, etc. Twin Lakes staff is dedicated to providing is highly personalized level of service.
- No food minimums and no assessments.
- Full-service banquet facilities that can accommodate up to 125 people, but can also be utilized by smaller groups. Either way, the Twin Lakes Golf Club banquet facilities offer a great selection of main courses, appetizers, hors d-oeuvres and desserts. Menu selections are also available to accommodate a custom theme. The facilities are great for wedding receptions, graduation parties, family reunions, corporate parties, anniversary celebrations and more.
- A Junior Golf Program which offers golf instruction and teaches young golfers sportsmanship,not to mention valuable life skills like honesty and integrity. The program allows young people to learn in safe environment that is both fun and relaxing.
- The Pro Shop prides itself on its impressive selection of golf equipment and apparel, including such top apparel brands as Ashworth, Adidas, Under Armour, and equipment brands likes include Callaway, TaylorMade, Ping and Cleveland.
- Golf outtings are available.
Championships hosted by the Twin Lakes Golf Club
Twin Lakes has been host to several championships, including the 2000 AJGA National Amateur Tournament, the IGA-PGA Indianapolis Open and the 1972 PGA 500 Tournament.